1. The main application of PET polyethylene terephthala […]
1. The main application of PET polyethylene terephthalate: the most common is to be used as a beverage bottle, screen protection film and other transparent protection films. PET can also be spun, which is what we often call polyester, so during the Olympics, there is a saying that beverage bottles are recycled to make clothing. Many sportswear pursuing breathability and lightness are made of polyester, and the clothing material "Qingliang" that was popular a long time ago is also this thing. However, limited to the backward spinning methods at that time, it is true that the clothes are not as comfortable to wear as they are now. In addition, PET also has many engineering applications.
2. The main application of PE polyethylene: PE is currently the most widely used plastic. With different modification methods, PE can be used in all aspects of daily life. Representative high-temperature foams include plastic barrels, films, inner walls of paper cups, water pipes and cable sheaths. The main application of PVC and polyvinyl chloride: PVC is now mostly used to manufacture some cheap artificial leather, foot pads, sewer pipes, etc.; because of its good electrical properties and certain flame retardant properties, it is widely used in the manufacture of wire and cable sheaths.
3. The main application of PP polypropylene: PP has a wide range of applications, daily necessities such as packaging, toys, washbasins, buckets, hangers, water cups, bottles, etc.; engineering applications such as car bumpers. PP spun into silk is called polypropylene fiber, which is very common in textiles, non-woven fabrics, ropes, fishing nets and other products. PS polystyrene main applications: cheap transparent products, foam plastics, CD boxes, water cups, fast food boxes, insulation linings, etc.
4. The main application of PA polyamide: mention another name of polyamide: nylon. The polyamide family is very powerful, whether it is PA6, PA66, PA11 or PA12, all have excellent physical and chemical properties. This is also the reason why PA is widely used in the electronics and automotive industries. In daily life, nylon ropes and nylon socks are also common items. The spun PA fiber is called nylon and is used for fishing lines, fishing nets, ropes and conveyor belts.