1. Polyurethane rigid core foam plastic has the advanta […]
1. Polyurethane rigid core foam plastic has the advantages of light weight, high specific strength and good dimensional stability. Polyurethane rigid foam has good mechanical strength. In low temperature environment, its strength will not only not decrease, but also increase. It has good dimensional stability at low temperature and does not shrink. When stored at -20℃ for 24h, the linear change rate of rigid foam is less than 1%.
2. Superior thermal insulation performance: The closed-cell structure content of the polyurethane rigid foam is greater than 90%, and the gas enclosed in the cells has a very low thermal conductivity coefficient. Therefore, the thermal insulation profile prepared by the polyurethane rigid foam, even in the thin Under the circumstances, it can also obtain a good insulation effect, and it is the best variety of building materials with the best insulation performance.
3. Strong adhesion: Polyurethane rigid foam is suitable for steel, aluminum, stainless steel and other metals, and for wood, concrete, asbestos, asphalt, paper and most plastic materials except polyethylene, polypropylene and polytetrafluoroethylene. With good bonding strength, it is suitable for preparing heat-insulating profiles covering various surface materials and potting of electrical equipment heat-insulating layers, and can realize the needs of industrialized large-scale production.
4. Good aging performance and long adiabatic service life. Practical application shows that when the outer skin is not damaged, it can be used for a long time at -190~70℃, and the life span can reach 14 years. Shows superior anti-aging performance. The use of non-permeable facing materials can always maintain excellent thermal insulation during long-term use.
5. The reaction mixture has good fluidity and can be smoothly filled with complex-shaped mold cavities or chambers. The composite material made of polyurethane rigid foam is light in weight, easy to assemble, and will not attract insects or rodents to chew, and is durable. The raw materials for the production of rigid polyurethane foam have high reactivity, can achieve rapid curing, and can achieve high-efficiency and large-scale production in the factory.