Polystyrene foam board, also known as foam board, EPS board, is a white object which is heated and formed in a mold by heating expandable polystyrene beads containing volatile liquid foaming agent. It has the characteristics of micro-closed holes, mainly used for building walls, roof insulation, composite board insulation, cold storage, air conditioning, vehicles, ship insulation, floor heating, decorative carving and so on.
1. PMI foam protects the main structure of the building and prolongs the life of the building. Since the external insulation is to place the insulation layer on the outside of the structure, the pressure generated by the structural deformation caused by the temperature change is reduced, and the erosion of harmful substances and ultraviolet rays in the air is reduced.
2. Effectively eliminate the"heat bridge"used in the past,"heat bridge"is difficult to avoid, and the external wall insulation effectively prevents the generation of heat bridge and avoids condensation.
3. The wall moisture temperature is improved. Generally, the inner insulation needs to be provided with a vapor barrier layer, and the temperature permeability of the external thermal insulation material is far stronger than the main structure, and condensation does not occur inside the wall. PMI foam The overall wall temperature of the structural layer is increased to further enhance the insulation properties of the wall.
4. is conducive to room temperature to maintain stability, the use of external thermal insulation, due to the wall heat storage capacity of the structural layer on the inside of the wall, is conducive to room temperature to maintain stability.
5. Increase the use area of the house. It can avoid the damage of the insulation layer caused by the secondary decoration.