What is PMI foam wall panel?
The first type: wire mesh foam wall panels
Wire mesh foam wall panel, also known as Tiber board, is a lightweight panel made of welded wire mesh cage as the frame, filled with foam core layer, and the surface layer is sprayed or plastered with cement mortar surface. It has the properties of light weight, high strength, fireproof, sound insulation, and no decay. Suitable for non-load-bearing internal partition walls of industrial and civil buildings, also can be used for roofing and self-bearing external walls.
Second: polystyrene foam board
Polystyrene foam board is one of the three common interior wall insulation materials. Also known as foam board and EPS board, it is a white object formed by heating and prefermenting the polystyrene beads containing volatile liquid blowing agent, and then heating in the mold. Its according to the structural characteristics of micro-fine closed pore, mainly used in building walls, roof insulation, composite panel insulation, etc.. Divided into expansion EPS board (benzene board) and continuous extrusion type XPS board (extruded plastic board).
Third: the advantages of foam walls
Good impact resistance, low surface water absorption, good anti-penetration performance, can effectively avoid wall moisture after mold, peeling and other wall problems, not affected by temperature.
Fourth: the shortcomings of foam walls
The construction needs to hang a net, the construction process is tedious and the construction period is long; it is flammable and produces toxic gas after burning.
What is the raw material of foam in PMI foam wall panel?
Polystyrene foam board, also known as foam board, EPS board, is a white object made of expandable polystyrene beads containing volatile liquid blowing agent, which is heated and pre-heated and molded in a mold. It has the structural characteristics of micro-fine closed pore, mainly used in building walls, roof insulation, composite board insulation, cold storage, air conditioning, vehicles, ship insulation, floor heating, decorative carving and other uses are very wide.
1. Protection of the main structure of the building, extending the life of the building. Because the outer insulation layer is placed on the outside of the structure, it reduces the pressure caused by the deformation of the structure due to temperature changes, and reduces the erosion of harmful substances in the air and ultraviolet rays on the structure.
2. Effective elimination of "thermal bridge" in the past using internal insulation, "thermal bridge" is difficult to avoid, while the external wall insulation effectively prevent the generation of thermal bridge, to avoid condensation.
3. so that the wall tide temperature situation is improved, the general insulation needs to set up a vapor barrier, and the use of external insulation insulation material temperature permeability is much stronger than the main structure, in the wall generally does not occur inside the condensation phenomenon, the structure layer of the entire wall body temperature has increased to further enhance the thermal insulation performance of the wall.
4. conducive to room temperature to maintain stability, the use of external insulation, due to the wall heat storage capacity of the larger structural layer in the wall inside, conducive to room temperature to maintain stability.
5. Increase the use area of the house. It can avoid the damage to the insulation layer by secondary decoration.