Summary:In recent decades, the annual growth rate of plastic product...
In recent decades, the annual growth rate of plastic production has been astonishing, mainly due to its many compelling characteristics.
(1) Polyurethane rigid foam has the advantages of light weight, high specific strength and good dimensional stability.
Polyurethane rigid foams have good mechanical strength, and their strength not only does not decrease in low temperature environment, but also increases, they have good dimensional stability at low temperature and do not shrink. Stored for 24h at -20℃, the linear change rate of rigid foam is less than 1%.
(2) The thermal insulation performance of polyurethane rigid foam is superior.
The closed-cell structure content of the rigid polyurethane foam is greater than 90%, and the gas enclosed in the cells has a very low thermal conductivity. Very good thermal insulation effect, it is the best type of thermal insulation performance among building materials at present.
(3) Strong adhesion.
Polyurethane rigid foam has good bonding strength to metals such as steel, aluminum, stainless steel, wood, concrete, asbestos, asphalt, paper and most plastic materials except polyethylene, polypropylene foam
and PTFE. It is suitable for the preparation of thermal insulation profiles covering various surface materials and the potting of thermal insulation layers of electrical equipment, which can meet the needs of industrialized large-scale production.
(4) Good aging performance and long adiabatic service life. The practical application shows that when the outer epidermis is not damaged, it can be used for a long time at -190~70℃, and the lifespan can reach 14 years. Shows excellent anti-aging properties. The use of non-permeable finishing materials can always maintain excellent thermal insulation during long-term use.
(5) The reaction mixture has good fluidity and can smoothly fill complex-shaped mold cavities or chambers. Composites made from rigid polyurethane foam are lightweight, easy to assemble, do not attract insects or rodents to chew, and are durable.
(6) Polyurethane rigid foam production raw materials have high reactivity, can achieve rapid curing, and can achieve high efficiency and mass production in factories.