1. In terms of sound insulation: the core material foam […]
1. In terms of sound insulation: the core material foam has excellent sound insulation performance, and it is becoming more and more important in the field of sound insulation applications. Sound insulation foam is specifically used in wall decoration materials and ceiling materials such as movie theaters, theaters, and karaoke halls. Foam plastics with good sound insulation properties are used to absorb sound to prevent echo and affect sound quality. The inner partition wall of the building house is made of foam material, which has a sound insulation effect. Commonly used foam plastic materials for sound insulation include PU soft foam plastic materials, PS bead board, PVC (emulsion), PF and PE.
2. In terms of shock resistance: foam plastic products are a good shock absorption material, which can be used as high-end packaging materials, such as packaging materials for fragile products, household appliances and precision instruments. The foam plastic materials that can be used for shockproof include EPS, PE, soft and semi-soft PU, etc. Utilize high resilience: Most foams with high foaming ratio have good resilience, and some varieties also have high resilience, which can be used in sports equipment, shoe soles, sofas and cushions. There are two types of foam with high resilience: PU and PE, and soft PU foam is the most commonly used.
3. In terms of heat insulation: the thermal conductivity of ordinary plastic products is mostly in the range of 0.15～0.22W/(m, K), while the thermal conductivity of foam plastic is generally in the range of 0.01～0.04W/(m. K) It is 15-50 times lower than ordinary plastic products, and has excellent heat insulation performance. The resins commonly used as thermal insulation foam products include rigid PU, PF, urea-formaldehyde and PS. When using at high temperature, pay attention to the heat-resistant temperature of different varieties in specific selection. PS and PVC should be used at low temperature, and PU and PF should be used at high temperature.
4. Utilize lightness and closed cell. The floating material requires the relative density of the foam to be small, and it must be a closed-cell foam with a high expansion ratio. The resins that can be used for floating foam plastics mainly include PVC, PE and PS. For open-pored microporous foam, it has the characteristics of permeating liquid and can be used as filter material, water-absorbing material and flower and tree transplant material. Most of the core foam plastics have the advantages of being soft and firm, and can be used as shoulder pads for clothing. Specifically available are PE and PU flexible foam.