1. Balsa wood, commonly known as balsa wood. Features: […]
1. Balsa wood, commonly known as balsa wood. Features: extremely high strength and hardness; core material foam has a small specific heat and is less affected by temperature changes; good fire resistance; good heat and sound insulation performance; strong resistance to chemicals that need to be used in the composite industry Corrosive, such as styrene; has a good bond with resins and adhesives.
2. The strong core felt is composed of polyester fiber or glass fiber and small particles, and is bonded into a whole felt by a styrene-soluble adhesive. It can improve the rigidity of the product and prevent the printing of the cloth pattern, which plays an irreplaceable role in improving the quality of the mold and the product. Therefore, the strong core felt core material foam plastic is widely used in the production of various FRP molds.
3. PVC foam board, based on vinyl polymer, through alloy foam material through aramid polymer network. It is customarily called cross-linked PVC foam core material, which is an ideal core material for composite sandwich structures. Because it is a polymer material, it is easy to burn, so it usually adds an appropriate amount of flame retardant, and Jin Ge New Material also produces flame retardants, so there will be flame retardants suitable for this type, and it is also environmentally friendly Halogen-free flame retardant. It has excellent specific stiffness and strength; good fatigue resistance and impact resistance; good flame retardancy; low water absorption, not easy to be affected by moisture and mildew; good dimensional stability and workability.
4. PU polyurethane foam board, using isocyanate and polyether as the main raw materials, under the action of various additives such as blowing agent, catalyst, flame retardant, etc., it is mixed through special equipment and is foamed by high-pressure spraying on-site. Molecular polymer, polyurethane foam has two types: soft foam and rigid foam. PMI foam core material, a high-performance, high-quality structural foam material, used as a high-performance composite core foam plastic material, can simplify the process, shorten the process, and solve the problem of thick cells, easy moisture absorption, and easy The problem of debonding solves the problems of low specific strength, low specific modulus, and low heat resistance of general foam core materials.