1. Clamping the mold and preheating the mold so that th […]
1. Clamping the mold and preheating the mold so that the surface temperature of the mold reaches the melting point; feeding, so that the raw material enters the mold through the material gun.
2. The steam is introduced into the mold in three steps: steam flushing: the steam is flushed from top to bottom to discharge the air out of the steam chamber, and the condensed water flows out. In the process, open the upper steam inlet valve and the lower condensate drain valve; lateral steam: sweep steam from one side of the steam chamber to the raw material, penetrate the raw material and then reach the other side. At this point, close the condensate valve on one side and open the steam inlet valve. At the same time, the opposite side steam inlet valve is closed and the condensate valve is opened to allow steam to be ejected from the opposite direction. If there is a thin flange in the mold, the steam is preferably passed around the flange so that the material sandwiched inside the flange can also be steamed; the pressure is maintained: after the steam is passed laterally, it needs to be pressure-maintained or doubled. Surface steaming process. During this process, the steam inlet valve is opened and the condensate drain valve is closed to gradually increase the pressure.
3. Cooling. After the steam is introduced, the temperature inside the mold generally reaches 140 °C. In order to ensure a smooth demolding of the core foam, the mold temperature must be lowered to 70 °C.
4. Demoulding. The demolding operation can be performed as the internal pressure is released and the temperature is lowered to the permitted release temperature. Drying and shaping. Generally, the drying temperature is set to 60 ° C to 80 ° C, and the drying chamber should be kept dry and the ventilation state is good.