1. Application of PMI foam: door and window installatio […]
1. Application of PMI foam: door and window installation: gap filling and sealing between doors and windows and walls, fixed bonding, bonding of external walls, etc. Sound insulation and silencing: filling the gaps in the decoration of speech rooms, broadcasting rooms, etc., can play a role in sound insulation and silencing. Daily maintenance: repair of holes, gaps, wall tiles, floor tiles, floor, car sound insulation, heat insulation, heat preservation, filling, etc. Waterproof plugging: repairing and plugging leaks in water pipes, sewers, etc. Packaging and transportation: It can conveniently package valuable and fragile commodities, which is time-saving and fast, shock-resistant and pressure-resistant.
2. Performance characteristics: pre-foaming, one-time foaming rate is 70%. High expansion, able to hit 20 meters; stable foam, high compressive strength. The closed cell rate is as high as 85%. It is the first choice for waterproof and thermal insulation, effectively preventing secondary expansion. Class B flame retardant, self-extinguishing away from the fire. Installation is convenient and fast, saving labor costs. The two types of guns, tube type and gun type, can meet different needs. They have strong bonding force, which makes the door frame and the wall bonded very firmly, and can prevent mildew and insects. The applicable temperature of PMI foam: the normal use temperature of the tank +5℃～+35℃, the use temperature +18℃～+25℃.
3. The core materials used for the sandwich structure of composite materials mainly include: rigid foam, PMI foam, honeycomb and balsa wood. Rigid foams mainly include polyvinyl chloride, polyurethane, polyetherimide, acrylonitrile-styrene, polymethacrylimide, and foamed polyester. Honeycomb sandwich materials include glass cloth honeycomb, NOMEX honeycomb, cotton cloth honeycomb, aluminum honeycomb and so on.
4. The honeycomb sandwich structure has high strength and good rigidity, but the honeycomb is an open-cell structure, and the bonding area with the upper and lower panels is small, and the bonding effect is generally not as good as foam. Balsa sandwich material is a natural product. The common balsa sandwich cores on the market are mainly produced in plantations in South America. Due to climatic reasons, balsa wood grows very fast in the local area, so it is much lighter than ordinary wood, and its fiber With good strength and toughness, it is especially suitable for composite sandwich structures.